Thursday, February 17, 2011

comic books are stupid

comic books are pure trash, they are retarded. writing doesn't get any worse than comic books, art is almost never trashier than comic books. maybe some drawing somewhere like above a glory hole on the berlin wall is more trashy. but i'm not allowed in east berlin so the closest thing to the beauty of such glory hole graffiti is comic books. they don't even make sense, they are so stupid i love them.

they made me the undeducated idiot that i am. instead of taking chemistry in both high school and college, i read comic books. consequently, everything i ever learned i learned from comic books.

this doesn't help me in life. i think i'm a super villain. i believe in superman. comic books ruined my life.

2 comments:

  1. I don't really read alot of comics. I read alot of comics on how to make comics, but I don't know if that counts. I like making comics more than I enjoy reading them. BUT I LOVE reading my own comics, over and over and over

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of that 'Everything I Ever Needed to Know, I Learned in Kindergarten' thing from awhile back. This would make a hilarious poster, Rudy. I want one!

    ReplyDelete