Thursday, November 17, 2011

November Challenge: How to Catch Bigfoot


This was a tough one. After weeks of painstaking research I finally called up our old friend and Master Satanist of the 20th Century: Aleister Crowley. He was kind enough to send me this rare photograph of a full proof method in action that he hit upon many years ago. The key is in the discovery that the Loch Ness monster is actually the GHOST of a DINOSAUR. And Nessie and the Yeti are nature's worst enemies. But of course now the problem is: once you got 'em...what do you do with 'em?? Maybe that's next month's challenge.

2 comments:

  1. You are the most diligent of all the monthly challenge doers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It's a public service. And let's be honest, it's for the money. And the fame. Also, for every challenge I do I pay myself with peanut butter cookies.

    ReplyDelete