Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Challenge - Devils

Hey there, Dylan here reminding you that September has arrived, time for a new Odd Kredenza Challenge! It's a great chance to flex your artistic muscles and show off your chops. Gabe asked me to come up with this month's challenge, and I tried to think of something that would have a lot of room for interpretation and also be fun to draw. The theme I came up with is 'Devils'. It's a theme that people should all be familiar with, and it's also a fun word to say, or sing.

So you have a month to do something infernal and post it here on Odd Kredenzas. Let's see some Devils!


2 comments:

  1. Danggit, now I want a Primus claymation devil for my room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would scare you when you tried to go to sleep

    ReplyDelete